Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Inmates Running the Asylum

I got home at five minutes to seven this evening to find a note at my door.
"There is some question as to whether your ballot was properly marked and cast..."

What the HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I thought back on it and couldn't think of anything that would have invalidated my ballot but the polls would be closed before i could go back and re cast a vote. I was fuming.


I now see that my polling place was giving some voters "Invisible-ink Pens" Phew. Mine had ink so i'm ok but until i found this out, i was feeling pretty disgruntled by our half-assed 3rd world corrupt so-called elections. Now i'm just sad at how ridiculous people can be. I can look at this from so many angles, who is gullible, who is stupid, who just gave up fighting a losing battle, who is corrupt, who should be ashamed....it can just go on and on.

Read the full 1st person account here
The Invisible Pen Caper of 2008

and the media story here

No comments: