Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Page 123 Book Meme

This is a pretty fun meme i copped from a friends blog. I won't tag anyone, i'll just post my contribution here.

Enjoy!!

The Page 123 Book Meme. Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

from "Anybody Out There"

"Duh...because he asked you?" Testily she said "it was a joke. Sort of. So why won't you marry the guy?"
Incoherently, I spluttered, "Reason (a) I barely know him and i've spent too much of my life being impulsive, I've used it all up. Reason (b) Aidan has too much baggage and i don't want a fixer-upper. Reason (c) As you yourself, Jacqui Staniforth, said - and I bet you're right- he's probably a hard dog to keep on the porch... What if he's unfaithful to me?"

No comments: