Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gena's Eventful Ride

Enjoy…my morning!





This morning…it was freezing! 21 degrees with the wind chill!



So I walk to the bus and it is stuffed even more than usual, because on top of the normal bodies stuffed into the bus now all their winter coats and scarves are stuffed in with us.



Of course I am to late to actually get a seat on the bus; however, due to my height I am not really at the same level with all the other heads…more like at their armpits. So instead of looking at everyone’s face, I can’t see them because there is a layer of scarves above me, I stare at everyone’s shoes. It is cold out today, like I said, so everyone had on their brand new boots. I was like owww those are cute, I wonder where she got those?



Then my eye follows down the aisle, and I see a pair of pink pumps, with no nylons. No nylons in the winter….that is a little weird?? I follow the legs up to see who exactly is making this fashion faux pas. My eye catches the eyes of the biggest black man ever. I mean I did notice that the feet were abnormally large, but I wear a 6 so everyone’s feet are large compared to mine. He looked straight at me and said, “Bitch you have a problem?” No problem sir, just admiring your shoes…great color!


Just another CTA story!

No comments: